Did you listen to last week’s episode? If not, go back and do so! Because today’s episode is also about playing with your child / infant - from a Pediatric Physical Therapist’s view! KC is knowledgeable, funny, and passionate. After listening to this episode, make sure you check out KC’s Instagram - milestones.and.motherhood - where she shares SO MUCH information that is helpful, funny, sweet, and just plain relatable! Enjoy!
SHOW NOTES AND LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE
- Expected and Empowered - Safe and Structured Workouts for Mamas
- KC’s website - Milestones & Motherhood
- Book your 1:1 Milestone Class - a private consultation with KC
- KC’s Communities and Classes
- @Milestones.and.Motherhood on Instagram
- Looking for new treatment activities? Looking for new games to play at home? LOOK NO FURTHER! We have several amazing activity courses HERE - including a Multi-Sensory Processing “Challenge” and our exclusive Sensory Stay Home Survival Kit. Check it out now!
- Interested in our exclusive membership club (aka “the podcast on steroids”)? Head over to The Sensory Project Club where we provide you with new resources monthly, to help you and your child thrive (whether you’re a parent, caregiver, therapist, educator - there’s something for everyone!). You don’t want to miss this amazing opportunity! Click HERE to get signed up!
Connect with us on Instagram and Facebook @thesensoryprojectshow
Email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share your videos and pictures with us so we can feature them on our Instagram!
SUMMARY OF THE SENSORY PROJECT SHOW
Rachel Harrington, a pediatric Occupational Therapy Assistant and owner of The Sensory Project, along with Jessica Hill, a pediatric Occupational Therapy Assistant, health coach entrepreneur, and mother, answer your questions related to all things sensory, occupational therapy, parenting, self-care, nutrition, and health, from a therapist’s perspective. Providing raw, honest, fun ideas, and strategies, for parents and families to implement into daily life. They are also the owners of All Things Sensory, LLC, as well as operate the one-of-a-kind sensory membership website, The Sensory Project Club.
While we make every effort to share correct information, we are still learning. We will double check all of our facts but realize that medicine is a constantly changing science and art. One doctor / therapist may have a different way of doing things from another. We are simply presenting our views and opinions on how to address common sensory challenges, health related difficulties and what we have found to be beneficial that will be as evidenced based as possible. By listening to this podcast, you agree not to use this podcast as medical advice to treat any medical condition in either yourself or your children. Consult your child’s pediatrician/ therapist for any medical issues that he or she may be having. This entire disclaimer also applies to any guests or contributors to the podcast. Under no circumstances shall Rachel Harrington, The Sensory Project, LLC, Jessica Hill, All Things Sensory, LLC, or any guests or contributors to the podcast, as well as any employees, associates, or affiliates of any of the above, be responsible for damages arising from use of the podcast.
ADDITIONAL LEGAL DISCLAIMER
This podcast should not be used in any legal capacity whatsoever, including but not limited to establishing “standard of care” in a legal sense or as a basis for expert witness testimony. No guarantee is given regarding the accuracy of any statements or opinions made on the podcast.